Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Twelve Domes


I'm behind on my artwork for this blog so I reworked this drawing for today's post.

My dream of having a world class imagination center will most likely remain only a dream.

With that said I'm going to pitch a version of this concept as soon as I get a portfolio together.
I'm going to target a small America City with the right mix of talent and money to make this attraction work.

I've decided I'm going to make my first pitch a week from today.

"Hello my name is Robert Andrew Vollrath I am a communal artist doing creative interactive exhibits."

"My art is always a mosaic and anyone who wants to part of my creative process can work on my art with me."

"I try to make my art as ego free as possible while still finding a way to make money."

"I put the public before myself in my art and share my art created in public with the world by offering it free to any who want to use it for good."

"I have 12 domes of exhibits in my bag of imagination that I wish to share with the world."

"From a humble start I hope to be the spark for a world class Imagination Center."

"My motto is Low Tech, High Concept."


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, my friend. The idea is great.

chrome3d said...

Good luck with your project. There are many places in this world that could use some dreams.

horse and moon said...

Dreaming is not bad. :)

Robert A Vollrath said...

I'm so busy with my novel I'm having trouble finishing my posts.

Thanks one and all for the support.

Odd Chick said...

Hi Robert,
This artwork has great design and I'm wondering about the #12 - the twelve tribes of Israel - there is so much symbolism I see that I wonder if you meant it... and thanks for the encouragement you've been sending my way!!

Robert A Vollrath said...

No I didn't think of that but 12 is such a magical number that it fits in to the concept.

I was thinking of 12 months in the year.

Your blog is great! There is no right and wrong to art, only art!

Karin Bartimole said...

your dream is beautiful Robert - keep inspiring,
Karin

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Karin

I have a good friend in sells and she was telling me how to do the pitch. So here goes nothing or is that everything?