Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crumbling Comments

I'm finding more and more blogs I can't leave a comment on. Is anyone else having these problems? My computer is running slow so this might be a problem just on my computer.

If I don't get it fixed in a few days I'll post a list of the blogs I can't leave comments on.

I'll call my Computer Guru tomorrow.

I can't leave comments on the blog The End of the Information Age.

This Canadian blog is one of my favorites and he's posting a lot of great stuff right now.

2 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Sorry you are having computer problems. Please check back to earlier post re ROSE PEARL exchange for my latest comment. So excited.

Robert A Vollrath said...

After me, you are going to be the first person in the world to see the design of Rose Pearl:)