Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soul Bound

Two weeks before the evil of 9/11 I began to write a script about ghosts in a skyscraper.

I rented a small plane and shot some movie footage of skyscrapers in Kansas City Missouri.

I decided I would buy a cell phone and rent the plane again. I would talk to someone with the cell phone from the plane to the skyscraper observation deck of city hall in Kansas City Missouri.
I would video tape the whole thing.

Can I see the future? No, I never made any connections to the events that unfolded on that terrible day. Was there a vibe in the air? I think so but with things like this there is doubt.

Why am I writing this here? I don't know. This day is still painful and I want to make sense out of it and I never will.

The footage I shot of Kansas City from the air was sold to Limelight Productions and may be in the movie Begging for Billionaires.

Only my movie partner Richard Hirsch saw part of the script called Soul Bound before 9/11.

After 9/11 the second movie wasn't done and I never even looked at the script Soul Bound much less tried to finish it.

No comments: