Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Knowing

I first heard about The Knowing when I was a small child. The person that told me about The Knowing doesn't wish me to tell their name. This family member was hit by a car and knocked out.
That person died and in that moment of death knew everything. That love one couldn't bring The Knowing back and believes the human brain can't hold infinite knowledge.

I don't remember all of my time in the boarder lands between life and death. I would like to think I would reject infinite knowledge.

Sometime I just know things, like my half speaking with Patty.

In her two years in a coma she found The Knowing. The question I ask myself is; did I find The Knowing in those twenty minutes in the boarder lands? I find that I don't care.

3 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

See my comment on the previous post Robert. Read three posts at once and got muddled up which said what???!!!

pumpki&mo said...

there is a quote like that in german: 'what we know is a drop, that what we don't know is an ocean'.
i have thought about that and i came to the point (through something somebody said to me it was going to appear more clearly) that it is a question of your access to your own unconsciousness- because i believe that 'that what we know is an ocean but what is conscious of that ocean is like a drop'.

Robert A Vollrath said...

To Joan and Rosalie

Thanks for your comments.

I've talked to many people about The Knowing and most of those that have experienced that knowing without knowing do not want to talk about it.

I don't understand this concept of of total connection to the universe but find that I'm drawn to this believe system.