Thursday, September 4, 2008

Health Careless

The Doctor was smoking a pipe in the Birthing Room.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Does the pipe bother you and your wife?"

"Yes! Get out of the room!"

"I'll be back."

The fat man dressed as a doctor said in anger as he left the birthing room.

The fat doctor returned with more doctors and they told me my unborn child was endangered because the cord was wrapped around his or hers neck.

"I don't believe you."

"I'm a doctor how can you question my opinion?"

"I question your opinion because you're an arrogant stupid doctor without any proof. Now I want to talk to your superior in this hospital."

A few minutes later his superior entered the birthing room.

"What seems to be the problem?"

I was about to make a bad decision that could have killed my son.

"I want you to induce labor before your staff of keystone cop doctors kill my unborn child."

Without saying another word the fool doctor did just that.

Before I go on let me say there are many good doctors and hospitals in the world but this place wasn't a good hospital and no good doctors were to be found.

"I was in the labor room watching the so called doctor prepare to give my then wife a shot for the pain before doing a.....

Work in Progress. More to come....

No comments: