Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Project InSECT at Powell Gardens




I'm going to try to post a video once a week but that will be a rule I break from time to time.

This video clip of Project InSECT will be going through several edits and I hope it is the first of clips I'll be previewing on Endangered Truth and then posting the finished clip on Project InSECT's blog. I put Powell's instead of Powell Gardens on the title and the above photo is James in Muscatine Iowa as I had no Photo of Project InSECT at Powell Gardens, Kingsville Mo.



Here is the second edit of Powell Gardens clip with new titles and credits. Jessa has more air time in this second clip and James has less. Sorry James. I still have one bad edit in James part of the clip. I wanted to put their last names in the credits but I couldn't make Huebing-Reitinger fit.

Photo and video of Project InSECT are used with permission.
All photos and video is the copyright of Project InSECT.

I'll be putting up more versions of this clip in future posts.

No comments: