Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Epic Fail



I stayed up two days working on the bashed together doll house I put together for my Grand Daughter Cordelia. I wanted to have it finished for her Birthday. I finished the basic construction and put a primer coat of paint on the plastic model. I borrowed my parents van as the dollhouse was too tall to fit in my car. On the way up to the party the dollhouse fell apart as I used the wrong type of glue on it.

The above picture is of the dollhouse after I glued it back together. Oh well now it's going to be a Christmas present.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful! I would have loved to play with it when I was at your grand-daughter's age.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Yes, she has loved playing with the seven doll houses I bashed together to make this doll house and I'm trying to teach her about recycling and taking care of her toys with this house of a toy.

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Recycling should be used more often.