Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mermaid Monday; On Tuesday



Crystal St Romain

She is a Mermaid to me because she swims through the dangerous ocean of life. She is a friend and I even think of her as part of my extended family. She is the bravest person I know. I feel I can't tell you why I think she is so brave at the writing of this post.

If I had a daughter I would want her to be like Crystal. May the One Soul bind you to all the love in the universe Crystal and may happiness roll out before your feet.

2 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Just read all your posts going back to Wed 28 July Whale Wed.
Some really sad things going on with the roofing insurance company and the removal of your post. .. but deep in there is the love of your family and the little ones in particular who love their grandad so very, very much. Thanks for sharing. Sorry not been around ately. Hope to get back to normal soon.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I'll post some designs of the artist pixie for your painting next. You can't read that post anymore in England? It's still up on my computer. I hope Google hasn't turned evil. I told the truth and didn't tell the worst of it. Maybe the State Farm agent was bullied as a child or was having a bad year.

What i didn't tell in the post is my mother got so upset that I took her to the hospital the next day and she had to get a shot to relieve the stress.

I forgive State Farm and I hope they learn from this.