Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Taste and Smell

Yesterday for about three hours I lost my sense of taste. I'm use to losing my sense of smell but I don't remember losing my sense of taste before.

I have no clue to the meaning of this.

For the last two weeks I have been focused on writing a contract and putting together a movie company. I have had intense headaches and daily nosebleeds. It feels like my brain is rewiring to make me better at things I'm weak in. I'm more focused with deadlines now.

I guess as I push myself to think in a different way, my brain shuts down other areas of my mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It does not sound that you feel quite well, my friend.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Hard to explain but my mind is working better than it has since I was a teenager. Getting myself to a point were I can focus is very hard.

In the past the only way I could focus was to think about something that made me very angry.

For example I can spell when I'm very angry but you can't stay angry all the time. The longest period I stayed angry was a little over three years which is a very ugly way to live.

All my anger is fading away and I'm trying to keep my mind together.

This is all very hard to explain.

While this sounds terrible it isn't.
This is a very positive as my mind is rewiring to make movies.

Strange as it may seem this is all normal to me.