Monday, January 12, 2009

The United States of America isn't Real

My country isn't real but neither is your country. I am part of this universe, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care what you believe in as long as you don't hurt children, women or men. You can take from nature as I do but when you murder the natural world for sport or the taste of destruction, you will get a mountain of pity from me.

By sport I don't mean hunters which fulfill a necessary function in our unnatural world of human extremes. I mean corporations that kill off whole species for a few dollars more.

Free Tibet, sure but free Hawaii while your at it. Hawaii was stolen by the imaginary realm known as the United States of American after I was born. Every empire steals from the people it finds of lesser value. Do I hate America? No, I love the people of my tribe even if I known its all just one big imaginary hug.

No comments: