Friday, October 10, 2008

The Building

I saw it in a dream. I was in an office building. I was sitting at my desk. I was an army officer with ribbons on my chest. There was an explosion and the building fell on me. My neck was broken and my eyes were bulging from the pressure of the concrete slabs baring down on me. My rib cage was broken and with one last exhale of air, I spoke two words.

"Federal Building."

I died.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I knew a Federal Building was going to be bombed but where?
I told a few friends not to go in the Federal Building in Kansas City Missouri.

I began to get restless and planed a trip to Oklahoma City. I never went on that trip because I had no reason to go there. If I had went there would I have known what was about to happen in a vision. What would I have done if I had?

No comments: