Monday, December 17, 2007

Family Photos Part Two


Here he is the Emperor of Imagination, the Master of Magic, the Keeper of the Flame and a Gem in the Crown of Humanity, my Grandson a Superhero in his own right, Denver Vollrath!


Young Grand Pa Vollrath (me) riding the basement open range with my favorite cowboy hat my folks bought for me in Disneyland. Looking to roundup those grand babies 43 years in the future. Ye Ha! Get along little grand babies!


Mom Rebekah and my newest grand child Denver Vincent Vollrath. Christmas Day I get to meet my grandson. I can't think of a better present.



The photo above is time coded 7-14-98 and shows my oldest son Mark in auto body class.
You see my son here in all his long hair glory. I didn't like my son's long hair at the time but I had long hair once myself so what could I say? Mark was the only teenage boy in my little hometown that had long hair at the time and several fathers of teenage boys asked me to force Mark to get a hair cut. You see , they thought my son was a bad influence in the community.
I told them to mind there own business and my son could grow his hair down to his ankles if he wanted to! That was one of my best moments as a father.


My two sons and I trying to be an alien circus. I had a deal with with my sons if they didn't have fun in one of my crazy photo shoots they wouldn't have to take another picture. The person taking the photo had no talent for photography but tried. I wanted a side view to show off the oversize legs and definitely didn't want the top of the blue orange alien's head cut off.

Sorry sons for talking you into all those costume photo ops.

No comments: