Monday, December 17, 2007

Lost Masks


Old Zeb began to rot the moment I began to mix two types of rubber. Rot in peace old friend.


I had a friend that had a furry costume so I made this one.

I had a friend that was an elephant trainer so I rode an elephant with the costume on.


I wasn't going to include any fan art on this blog but here's my Alien, Predator and Borg.

I won my first costume contest with an earlier version of the Alien (Star Trekon 79).

I recognizes that 20th Century Fox owns the copyright to Alien and Predator.

I recognizes That Paramount owns the copyright to the Borg.

I own the copyright to the above two photos only as fan art.


This photo is going to become part of a graphic novel. I can't remember what happen to this mask but it will exist here in its original form with other lost mask that I have made.

No comments: