Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gone to Hollywood












Amanda Harrison and Jerry J White III are two very talented people. Friday, June 18th I said goodbye to these two at a get together at Fric and Frac on 39th street in Westport.

Jerry worked on the last two movies I produced. One lost in editing by my own lack of skills as a editor and the other Walking the Graveyard close to being finished. I believe in Jerry as a director and hope to raise enough money to do a third project with him and Amanda.

I've wanted to work with Amanda on a movie for some time now but it wasn't to be with my limited funds. I have written a short movie to showcase her talents as an actress and hope to have a contract signed soon with Nidhi Sharma to make the second draft written by her the shooting script.

Before I wrap this story up let me explain that I haven't lost the footage of any movie of late. I just haven't finished the edit of one movie.

Now back to saying goodbye. I love talent and the heart of America will have a missing talent pool with these two great people missing. I know they will do great things in LA.

4 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

So glad in all your business you were able to post this photo and wish them well in Hollywood. Love the mermaid post - can't possibly have a heart if you don't believe in such wonderful creatures.
Sorry to read you somehow lost a script - my pal that must feel bad. Trust all this hard work will lead you forward to joy and success.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks for the comment Joan

I haven't lost a script, I'm just in the middle of putting together a contract with someone in India to make the second draft legal.

иidhi S said...

Hi Robert...
Really felt bad to hear that you lost the dump of the first shoot.. its really feels so bad after putting in so much of hardwork...
Wish you all the luck for future endeavors.
Thank you so so much for mentioned me...i already m soo elated and excited about all of it..

PS: All my prayers :))

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Nidhi

I haven't lost the dump of the first shoot. What I meant by "lost in editing" is my lack of skill as a editor has slowed down the process. I'm spending most of my time writing and producing.