Thursday, January 10, 2008

What is the Truth?

At the first of the year I wanted to tell the truth instead of holding back the truth on this blog.
This blog started out as an Art Portfolio but later became a Love Letter to my grandchildren after they were born. For Christmas my oldest son Mark gave me a DVD called Urban Explorers Into The Darkness. My son was interviewed in the movie and shot some video for the production.
I decided I would help promote the movie by telling how my phone was tapped after Mark got in trouble with his urban exploring activities. After that first post of the year I decided to tell some stories about my work on Begging for Billionaires, a movie that has yet to be released. BFB was a movie about political corruption in the city of my birth. I also posted a political cartoon. All five posts were removed from my blog. I tried to post the political cartoon a second time and it was removed within seconds. I had found the limits of what I could post on this blog. I can only guess that someone flagged my posts and Blogger took a look at those posts and decided I had gone to far.
I know my posts are true. If they were flagged, the people that flagged my posts know they were true. The people at Blogger have no way to know if anything I say is true.
I'll keep posting and you can decide what you want to believe.

No comments: