Friday, January 28, 2011

Half of Forever



In three notebooks is a feature and a half. The first half is in my computer waiting for the other half to be key padded in.
How long have I been working on this project?

In 1967 my parents told me a story. I was nine years old. That's when this journey began. I said to myself. "I'm going to write a movie script about that story someday."

In 1995 I tried and failed to turn that story into script. I was going to shoot the movie in Kansas City Missouri.

In 2009 I tried again. It's 2011 and I'm trying as hard as I can to finish that story based on the stories of my parents. Based on everything I am and was and I hope will be.

2 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Your Endangered Truth blog looks so different. Nice to here from you re my recent roses post. You seem to be working towards a great future in the film world. Good luck.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Joan. You are a Queen of Kindness:)