Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Click

I can't sleep. I can't turn my mind off. I have six auditions to shot. I still need to lock down a date to shot "Walking the Graveyard" and "Ralph 900" is still in the planning stages when a script and story board need to be finished. If I could just turn my mind off.

Click. The above drawing is from my first attempt at a comic book. Before my head injury I could turn my mind off. Why can't I do it now? Yesterday I pushed the future and set many projects in motion. The night before I had a nightmare. I could have stopped the nightmare for I am a master of the Lucid Dream but I didn't. I had to write to two actors and tell them they were to young for the parts. My mistake and no one else. It ate at me and I had a nightmare about it.

I'm not sure why I let the nightmare go on so long. I must go to sleep. Click.

2 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Why allow yourself to have a nightmare about something you have no control over - if actors are too young for a part, then thats simply a fact. With all this going on in your life, you need your wonderful sleepland to give you all that energy. I like your dynamic sketch with such clarity of line. Bring that into your thoughts and steam ahead my pal. The world is opening up such wonders for you that you deserve.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Joan
You always know how to put my mind in a better place with your words.