Friday, December 19, 2008

False Visions

I knew Ronald Regan was going to be killed in office, Didn't happen.

I knew my second child was going to be a girl, Micheal was all boy.

I'm sure there are many more that I don't remember.

What are visions? What are false visions? I have no answers.

When we know something about the future that turns out to be true, it's a miracle.

When we know something about the future that turns out to be false, what's that?

The truth is I have no answers, only questions.

2 comments:

pumpki&mo said...

the same with me, only questions..

but on the one hand there are a few questions that can be answered, at least, but on the other we cannot say if these answers are 'true' answers, answers that are finally a fact and, so to say, absolute. we don't know for sure..

at the end everyone shall get the answers that build maybe a comfortable personal reality, more or less.

at least i think there have to remain questions that can't be answered with words- maybe this is the secret of life, what makes up the magic ;)

Robert A Vollrath said...

I try not to let visions control my life too much as I don't think anyone can truly see the future and how can I tell a false vision from a true one?

You can fall into a trap of trying to have visions and ending up insane.

In future post I'll write about one experiment with imagination that went bad.