Sunday, November 30, 2008

Notes on The Bean


The post below this one is the hardest bit of writing I've ever done and I havn't even finished it yet.

I'm trying to get the courage to finish it.

Patty handed my heart back to me over the phone last night.

My weekend was backache and a heartbreak.

Time to finish The Bean.

I only tell you about my heartbreak here because five hours ago, after I talked to Patty I put this post on my other blog Atomic Toy Spaceship and it didn't belong there.

To much heartache to write anymore. I'll be back in a week or less.

2 comments:

Nardeeisms said...

Thinking about you Robert---Only good things...only good things...-Nards

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Nards

When one gives their heart freely one must expect a little heartache from time to time.

My imagination is wild and untamed after all these years and when I push myself too far or that other world asks too much of me my dreams unbound. This last time my negative side didn't even scare me and I won every battle fought in my own mind:)