Saving the World One Imagination at a Time
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Mission to Mars
We are going to Mars. We must go as the world. Russia, USA and China should pay for 60% of the human mission to the red planet. The remaining 40% should be paid by the rest of the world.
Three men and three woman would make up the crew. Two Russians, two Americans and two Chinese. Married couples to give balance to a long journey.
Imagine the United Nations flag in the thin breeze of a Mars dawn.
Robert A Vollrath
Remembering the Future
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)