Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How to Steal the Future


I'm angry and I'm writing from anger. To the powers that be in the city of my birth, If you find anything in this blog that is criminal then you should sue me! I believe what I'm writing is the truth and if it isn't then you should correct me.

What you shouldn't do is hack my computer or flag my posts in a sad attempt to censor me.
Lets get this all out into the light of day. I didn't want to get caught up in your cow-town politics but I saw children being hurt by the arrogance of the rich and powerful so I worked on a movie called Begging for Billionaires. I shot footage from a plane of that city I use to love days before 9-11. A city you ripped the heart and soul out by killing all the mom and pop businesses downtown.

I lost all my money, I lost my health and most of my friends and if I had to do it over, I wouldn't change a thing. You know why? Because I didn't sell my soul. Some of you people in that counterfeit town of Kansas City Missouri should try not selling your soul.

Is there a landmark in Kansas City Missouri that has a 200 year lease on the property it is on?

Is this part of a legacy crime?

Why was so much of the Historical Documents of Kansas City Missouri given over to a private firm?

Why ask why?

Because its wrong to steal from the future.

Donald, Mark, Mary, Mike, Kay and Dean, you all know what you are.

Thanks Charles for being the only stand up politician I ever meet.

No comments: