Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Brand of Censorship

This post was originally posted on Diesel Spleen on 11-4-07.

I believe in some forms of censorship. I was censored for the first time on the internet when my post Damnation Donuts was deleted on my blog Diesel Spleen. I'm glad Blogger censored that post and I regret I wrote the mean punch line to the set up of the title.

That one line was out of context to the story The Donut Bribe which is the true tale of low level police corruption and my own personal corruption.
Most police have treated me with respect with very few exceptions.

My apologies to the police of the world for my lap in judgment in posting Damnation Donuts.

No one really wants a world without censorship, we all just want a world with our own brand of censorship.

All posts that originally appeared in the blog Diesel Spleen and are now posted in Endangered Truth have been removed from the older blog.

No comments: