Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dreams and other Things


Today I began to read on the internet about Lucid Dreaming. After reading several articles and one blog I decided to create my own blog about Lucid Dreaming (Lucid Dream Machine).

I will be removing the Followers feature from my five active blogs in the next couple of weeks.
I liked the original version of this feature but find the new version is ugly and hard to use.

I've changed my mind and will be keeping the Followers widget. 3/11/2009

Those that follow this blog will be getting an Art Flag and solo link on one of my other active blogs. New Art Flags will be appearing soon on my other blogs and I will begin posting more on those blogs.

I will be creating title art for my other blogs soon and I'm starting to over paint the world map for this blog. I started redesigning Europe yesterday and will begin to paint a lighter hue of blue in the oceans tonight. The world map is based on Buckminster Fuller's "one-world island in one world ocean." I added tectonic plates to this concept and grouped Antarctica with Australia.

The above scan is of an alien for a Sci-Fi Graphic Novel and is based on a Lucid Dream image.

6 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I just dreamed you were at my blog ...

How you been!??? I don't like the new blogger widget much either, but I still have it.

Robert A Vollrath said...

It was no dream I was at your wonderful blog.

Getting a lot of art done for my blogs and creating solo links with Art Flags for my favorite blogs.
You'll be getting a solo link to your blog with an America Art Flag on one of my other blogs. I ran out of room on this blog and my rule is I can't have two national flags of any one country on the same blog.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

That's a really super idea ... I will shoot you a link from my next post :-)

Robert A Vollrath said...

Your the best Speedcat:)

chrome3d said...

Buckminster Fuller was quite a character. He had a lot of good stuff. Lots of blog construction then? I don´t know which one of them to follow.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Diesel Spleen Recycled will be where my writing will go to when I'm not working on my novel. Here are some of the posts coming up.

Triple K and the Church Lady

A true story about a war between a Klu Klux Klan member and a Baptist Church Lady.

Rumors about my Death

After my car wreak in 1975 most people at my school believed I was dead.

Mafia Mountain

How a man made mountain was created to hide a Mafia Leaders house from view of a near by freeway.

Endangered Truth will become more positive and be about my Imagination Center concepts.