Thursday, March 5, 2009

Born of Marrow page 1

This is the first page of a feature length script I wrote and a friend of mine (Ed Downs) rewrote.

For legal reasons this script will never be anything more than a script. I own the copyright to this script. I can not answer any comments why this script can't be made into a movie.

I experiment with this blog more often than I should. This experiment didn't work and I don't have the time to fix it right now. I'll come back to this post if and when I have the time.

I have decided to create a blog about Born of Marrow. I plan to post the entire script and storyboards.

4 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Thanks for your 3 comments today. I agree artists are wonderful - so friendly and helpful. You'd have loved those pikes and axes in the Norman Keep as well as the armour. As for painting on copper - never tried and would not know where to get it or how hang it.

Cant understand this script - am I dim? must read it again - trouble is when enlarged you keep having to move the screen to read right across.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I don't think you're dim. This was an experiment to see what I needed to do when posting a script page.

I will be reworking this post.

Thanks for the feedback.

Unknown said...

Mmmm, interesting start. It got me at once.

Hard to visualize though, when reading only the first page without getting the whole picture.

Thank you for letting us read.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I've created a new blog where I will post the entire script.

The blog is called Born of Marrow.

http://bornofmarrow.blogspot.com

Comments will drive the blog. I will post new pages each time I get a comment.