Monday, December 1, 2008

Peace for my Grandson Denver


I love my grandson with all my heart and soul. What world will I leave this gem of the Vollrath family. Will I leave him a world of peace? Who am I to think I could bring peace to the world?

Anyone of us can bring peace to our world. It is our choice. Endless mindless war or the cool waters of the blue green dream. Shall we feed the power hungry madmen their ego rich diet of death and destruction or will we feed each others imaginations with starlight, moonbeams and the red sands of Mars?

Will a single nation's flag be planted on new worlds or the flag of the United Nations? Shall we create more wilderness graveyards and call them cities or will we build green pyramids of terraced gardens to live in, giving back most of the land to the wild.

Will we poison the seas or return lost life to the seas? Will floating cities orbit our skies or will all the ego towers crash to the ground? The choice is ours for all the grandchildren of the world.

2 comments:

Nardeeisms said...

I have been chastised in the past by my son, for calling little boys "cute". I must say that he is handsome. Thank you for sharing the pix of your adorable grandchildren -Nards

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Nards

I think he's cute but I'm the grandpa.