Sunday, December 14, 2008

Notes on You know things don't you?

In a future novel the post below this one will be combined with "A Simple Wish" and "The Bean" to be a single chapter called "The Journey of the Bean." Road trips often turn into weird otherworldly experiences.

In life you sometimes are the puppet and if your lucky you get to be the puppeteer. I felt like a puppet on that trip.

I'm not sure if I should write these tales about the spirit world blending with my reality. I go weeks, months and sometimes years without visions and then I have times when the world feels like its falling on me.

I had to write the ending twice as I lost power in a ice storm.

2 comments:

Toxiferous said...

Hi there,

I'm really enjoying your latest posts and your writing is certainly a great escape! I haven't been around much in the past couple weeks and I had missed a lot but it was extra special to see and feel all of the different emotions that you've touched on in the past while in one overwhelming chunk. Anger, fear, hope...
I hope December is treating you well!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks

I'm very happy at the moment. I have no reason to be this happy but I am.

I really needed your comment because I feel like I might be asking too much of my readers. My favorite thing to write about is what I'm afraid to write about.

I am a person of all or nothing. I've been pushing myself very hard for almost five years to complete something, anything and I still have a long way to go on any of my projects.

I work on several projects at a time and stories and art combine to form one project. I've tried working on one thing at a time and I find I can't.

I feel a vortex of creativity around me and a flood of visions in my mind. Over the next few days I'm going to push this blog as far as I can take it.