Thursday, December 4, 2008

Notes on I was a Heart Broken Zombie

I was going to finish my 500 post by the end of the year but I can only type with one hand now.
for that reason i won't be using capital letters in my writing anymore and 'notes on i was a heart broken zombie' will be my last post of the year. questions won't end in a question mark and anything that needs that shift key won't happen.

my broken rib is an old injury that you'll read about in the previous post. under stress my rib broke in the same place as it dislocated itself. i may be going to the hospital soon if an infection sets in.
i will write through the pain as best i can.

more to come........

I can type with two hands now. The rib still hurts but it is no longer the mind shearing pain it once was. What I find incredible is I was in emotional and physical pain and I didn't for a moment get depressed. As you'll read below I thought I was going to die at one point and I wasn't scared at all. I just accepted it.

more to come........

The mind shearing pain is back and I find my mind isn't focused enough to write. No depression just a broken rib over my heart. I don't feel the emotional pain of being dumped anymore.
Strange I'm not afraid of anything anymore and I feel happy through the pain. I don't understand it either.

more to come.......

Pain sometimes makes you forget that you're a being of pure light. That post below this one is going to be finished tonight or this morning or before dawn breaks through my east bedroom window. I mean if you can't write through pain then what is the point of being a writer anyway?

more to come......I didn't finish it last night......I'll keep pushing forward.....

I finished the previous post with pain to spare.

4 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Take care of yourself and hopefully have a loving time with your family at Christmas. I shall miss your story telling and posts but most of all your courage.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Joan

I decided my stories must go on and I can do little but work on my writing now. I'm going to try to finish my 500 post by the end of the year.

I'm going to write from a fearless place I found when I was a heart broken zombie.

Lottery Girl said...

Robert,

Catching up in blogland--sounds like you are having a tough time right now. I'm sorry. I hope you are doing better. Wishing you better health and happiness!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Lottery Girl

I'm in pain but happy. I'm no longer bi-polar and no longer get depressed or manic. I don't know if I cured myself or my wonderful grandchildren cured me but I'd much rather have the pain of a broken rib than emotional pain.

Getting dumped over the phone by my ex-girlfriend Patty wasn't fun but I'm glad I had a gentle romance with her and I learned so much from her.