Wednesday, January 27, 2010

By the seat of my pants.

I'm still not finished with my script. In fact I've wore a pair of pants out getting in and out of my work chair. I'm 102 pages into my script and I have more pages than I care to think about to go.
I have three short movies I'm under contract to finish this year and many other art project I must finish soon. I've gone four days with very little sleep, trying to finish the script.

I've never been happier in my life. I know it's the best writing of my life with all the flaws of a first draft. I must push forward, right after I sleep:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You do sound more happy than tired.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Very Happy. It's hard to raise the money for these projects but it's harder to see your talent destroyed by hacks. Something I'll never let happen again.

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Been away again and just seen some of my favourite blogs. Delighted how well you are getting along even if it does cost a new set of clothes from time to time. So extremely happy for you that you dear Robert are H A P P Y in your hectic life!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Joan
I feel I've done so little on my blog of late, I wonder why anyone is still reading it. I am happy as I reach for my dream.