Friday, May 1, 2009

invisible jet

What is reality? I haven't got a clue. I saw a jet bomber blink out of reality or did it? I edit reality sometimes when I'm scared or does someone or something edit it for me?

Maybe I just have a head full of bad wiring? I hate being this rational.

Was it a hallucination or military secret that I saw? I don't know but I believe it was a military secret. Why do I believe the U.S. Air Force has Star Trek technology in the here and now?

I was at a Air Show at Whitman Air Force Base and I was tempting a heat stroke. I can't regulate my body temperature like a normal person. I guess I should say I can't tell if I'm hot or cold for long periods of time. Then when I am hot or cold it hits me all at once. I decided to leave as they announced the B-2 bomber fly over. I needed to get out of the sun and I could leave without fighting traffic.

The temporary parking lot was in a field at the end of the main runway. As I walked alone into the parking lot when the B2 bomber roared into view at the other end of the parking lot.
The B2 dived down to a few feet above the ground and appeared to be heading for a crash into a small hill before the runway.

I braced myself for the crash. I was out in the open and I expected to be hit my flying cunks of plane from the explosion. The Bomber disappeared from sight and so did the sound of the engines. I could see a distortion of where the B2 should be and then there it was again. Now low over the runway at the beginning of it's fly over with the full force of sound from it's engines.

I don't even watch the B2 fly down the runway. I have a flashback to the airshow the year before. I think this was the first time I had a flashback vision.

The year before I'm standing by the runway on a cooler day. I look down at the end of the runway and see the B2 appear out of blue sky in the distance low over the runway.

I turned to an old man standing beside me.

"Did you see that?"

"See what?"

"The B2 appeared at the end of the runway as if by magic."

The old man looked at me like I was crazy.

Maybe I am crazy, I don't know.

I saw this twice from two different angles about a year appart.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy? What do you put into that word?

You live in the same world like everybody else. If you experience a situation different than others, are you experience of less value?
Are your experience wrong and others right?

I don't know what to think of your story. But I can never take your experience away from you, even if I said you where crazy.

And "crazy", isn't that a lable one so easily put on people one don't understand?

Unknown said...

By the way "Memory Drop" that you mentioned on my blog, could you tell me a little bit more about what that is?

chrome3d said...

If just one stranger thinks you are crazy every now and then, it should be okay. It happens. If you think you are going crazy it means that you are not crazy. At least that´s the way i think...

Robert A Vollrath said...

To Desiree

Two days ago I was called crazy by someone when I pitched a movie.

I don't think I was crazy then but I do think the person that said that lacked imagination.

I feel like I live in the Broken Mirror Universe. I went through the looking glass and broke it on the way out and some of those pieces are still floating around inside my mind.

I don't know if my experience has any value. I don't if what I saw is wrong or right.

I don't understand myself many times in points in my life and I feel I act in a crazy way that somehow works for the best without a rational reason for the outcome.

On the term "Memory Drop", I forget most of what I know in a few days every few months. In the following weeks of relearning my creativity is supercharged. I don't understand this at all but I just except it.

Robert A Vollrath said...

To chrome3d

I felt a little crazy writing this post. The story of seeing or not seeing a jet go invisible is something I keep secret for years but I wonder about the limits of human technology and the tricks my own mind can play on me?

As long as I wonder, I'm sane.

teapotshappen said...

HI, I responded on my blog but then realized you might not see it there so I'll paste it here - you will probably appreciate the article that came out this month in Psychiatric Annals, titled "Clinical Implications of Synchronicity and Related Phenomena." Interesting look into how psychologists - who since the early days of Freud and Jung have been open to this kind of thing - deal with patients who experience truly bizarre coincidences, psychic dreams, visions, etc: http://www.psychiatricannalsonline.com/showPdf.asp?rID=39583

Robert A Vollrath said...

To Teapots Happens

Thanks for the comment. I find your blog very helpful in dealing with this subject.