Saturday, February 6, 2010

Second Christmas














My Grandson didn't make it down last Christmas because of bad weather so I promised my Grand Daughter a second Christmas if she wouldn't unwrap his presents. Here are two photos from January 31st or as I like to call it Second Christmas:) I'm building a large doll castle based on a Disney toy play set. On Second Christmas my Grand Daughter got six princess dolls.


Yes I know, I'm spoiling her:)

Only the small picture is from Second Christmas. The larger pictures are from First Christmas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was very sweet of you to give her a second Christmas. But how on earth did you managed to keep your Christmas tree for so long?

Robert A Vollrath said...

Fake tree, so no problem. I'm looking forward to Third Christmas with my Grandson:)

Unknown said...

I should have guessed.