Sunday, February 22, 2009

Peace of Words

I've been fighting a war of words on this blog for some time now. I'm sorry to all my readers as I have been wasting your time. The war is over and the Gossip Army has cut the swords from their mouths.

Children were hurt by people with money and power. I could not stand by watching this happen and do nothing. I destroyed my life stopping this ego fed abuse of children. The people that did this don't see themselves as bad people. They see me as a bad person.

I may have the true story published on a blog after my death but in the here and now to do so would put my family in danger. I love all people, even the most wicked among us.

I would like to name a former Mayor of Kansas City Missouri as the only true hero of this untold tale but I can't. I gave him my word I would not use his name as long has he lives. He is the only honest man in politics, I've meet.

One truth I found in all this was the more you fight evil the more evil you become.

Google "Begging for Billionaires the official website" for more insight on this post. Look in the credits and bio for my name and what happen to me leading up to the making of the movie.

Check out www.beggingforbillionaires.blogspot.com for a tiny blog where my comments are larger than the posts.

I've asked the producer to remove my name, comments and story from both sites. I feel I can no longer support the movie. I'm proud of my work on the movie but I want to leave that part of my life behind me. He has agreed to take my name off the movie.

2 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Been away a few days so just begun to check out my favourites. Sorry you had to deal with this - this being what you described in Peace of Words post.
Thanks for adding a link to me over your UK flag.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I'm trying to be less negative about a heart breaking period in my life.

I don't understand how people can let children be in danger just because they don't want to be proven wrong.

I'm sorry I didn't have a more positive post for you to read but I feel I'm making progress in becoming a more positive person.

I'm working on a Art Flag to go under your link.