Monday, February 16, 2009

Magic Monday

What is magic? I don't know but here is a list of the most magical moments in my life.

1. Dreaming about past lives as a small child.

2. Seeing color around living things as a small child.

3. Hearing a voice telling me to wear my seat belt an hour before a near fatal car wreak in 1975.

4. Being outside my body watching my car wreak in 1975.

5. Seeing a second (or third) me after the car wreak in 1975.

6. Going into the light.

7. Falling out of the light.

8. Seeing future events.

9. Changing future events.

10. Seeing ball lightening twice.

11. Seeing and hearing a meteor hit the Earth.

12. Finding the end of a rainbow or driving through the focal point of a rainbow.

13. Seeing a secret Air Force plane fly while making the sound of an electric motor.

14. Seeing the B-2 bomber go optically invisible.

15. Near death experience in 2006 when my soul left my body.

16. Near death experience in 2008 when I was told to wake up from a dream because my heart had stopped.

17. Being taught lucid dreaming in 1986 by my then six year old son Mark.

18. Learning to use lucid dreaming to end nightmares and night terrors.

19. Learning to use lucid dreaming to control hallucinations from sleep disorders in 2008.

20. Learning to use lucid dreaming to wake myself from sleep paralysis in January 2009.

21. Learning wart wishing from my mother to control and lose warts on my hands.

22. Creating imagination therapy to deal with many health issues.

23. Learning to slow or speed up my heart by force of will.

24. Learning how to edit reality or how to instantly induce a vision.

9 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

What an amazing life time of experiences you have had. No wonder you are my blog guru. I know of all these happenings but apart from when meditating and deliberately communicating with spirit, I have had my feet firmly on the ground. I try to always listen to the inner voice though.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I left a few things off my list that would be hurtful to friends and family. I also lost my spirit vision in January that is too painful to write about for me as I'm still in kind of a shock over my missing inner sight.

Everything on the list will be put in the Grandfather Green Tie novels and I feel my lack of focus as an artist and writer has been because of the spirit vision.

The lost inner sight was taken away so I can finish the novel.

I was afraid my imagination would be dulled but my greatest gift in life seems to be intact.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Incredible ... and I can identify with a few.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I think most people have their own private X-files. I can't prove any of this but I do have people like my ex-wife and oldest son that witness some of these things with me.

The strangest of these was the B-2 bomber going invisible and I still wonder did I see that or did I have a lapse in reality.

I plan to write in more detail about everything on my list.

chrome3d said...

I would like to learn lucid dreaming too.

Robert A Vollrath said...

To chrome 3d

I will be writing about lucid dreaming next Monday. Lucid dreaming is way to improve your mental health by taking control of your dreams.

I no longer have nightmares and told my last girlfriend how to rid herself of nightmares.

When you go to sleep think about what you want to dream about as you drift off. Know that you own your dreams. It's your imagination and you own it and can make it whatever you want it to be.

Unknown said...

Gee, Robert, you make my life seem dull. :-) Not that I would like to experience a car-crash, but I would love to drive through a rainbow.

Lucid dreaming - A friend of mine told me she could do that. That wouldn't be too bad, ending nightmares in a controled way.

Robert A Vollrath said...

I thought of the car wreak as a curse for years but now think of it as a blessing.

Driving through the focal point of a rainbow was a moment of magic for me.

I realized that all legends have some truth as I tried to understand the science of what happened.

There is a woodcut showing a bearded man walking into a star field under a rainbow. This is a good illustration of what happened to me.

I was driving down a highway in a lite rainstorm towards what appeared to be the end of the rainbow attached to the spray off the end of a big cargo truck.

As I got closer I expected this illusion to end and the rainbow to appear to move away but that didn't happen. I was on a four lane road and I started to pass the truck and the end of the rainbow my van filled with color as if a giant glass prism had replaced my windshield. I drove into the shadow of the truck and the rainbow vanished. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the rainbow behind me as I had also passed under the shadow of a cloud as I passed the truck.

иidhi S said...

I can know how difficult it would have been for you to pen all these happenings which would have been so hurtful for both you and your family.

I wish you good health and a peaceful life ahead.

Even i remember using Lucid dreaming, to finish my incomplete dreams - mostly nightmares. Once i remember, I dreamt about one of my parents' death, the whole morning i dint do anything till I finished the dream which ended differently.