Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rational January

This year has been good to me so far. No visions, hallucinations or premonitions in January.

The dark visions of last year didn't come true. Glad to be wrong.

Both my sons called after President-Elect Obama became President Obama. Happy that our world had changed. Mark
(My oldest son) called the change the greatest gift of his life.

My youngest son Micheal is the Godfather for two African American children. Their father is also named Mike and the last time I saw Mike he beamed with pride.

A very good January so far.

5 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Glad its been a good month for you Robert - Loved the designs for your new fantasy story. Oh how we wish we had a leader like your new man.

Nardeeisms said...

Robert,
Just having coffee and stopping by, my friend. Glad to know that you are doing well. January's been good to us too. Ain't life grand? Good vibes going out to you... ~Nards

иidhi S said...

Change is always for the good. And this one was much awaited for.
It has bring with it a ray of hope and a promising tomorrow which has lesser barriers and dogmas.
It has made many people's sacrifices for 100 of years worthwhile.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Nards

Life is grand, good vibes back at you.

To nidhi S

It's so good to have that only in America feeling again.

Robert A Vollrath said...

To Joan

The fantasy story started when I was 17. It is my oldest unfinished project. I can see the light at the end of a very long tunnel. It will be good to have this graphic novel finished this year.

I'm very happy about my new President. I'm very pro Solar and Wind energy and so is he.