Friday, January 16, 2009

Burn Out Blues

I need to finish something, anything!

I need to make money.

I must push forward.

Last year was a wonderful roller coaster ride of love and lost love. My three muses taught me so much. Seeing my grandchildren learn to walk and talk. All my dreams so close to my grasp and yet so far. Lost friends and mind shearing pain. A year of visions and sleepless hallucinations.

The year I lost my fear of death. The year I answered all the big questions in my own search for the truth. The dream burns brighter but do I have the energy to finish?

I must push forward.

4 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Yes you do - have the energy to complete what you came here for. We are never given more than we can handle... we just dont think we can. Lots of sad posts recently Robert - just believe that 2009 will bring you peace.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Sorry Joan

I see the world very different than most people. When I'm very happy I write sad things.

I have to let go of last years dark visions. I'm trying to talk to people who won't listen. Time to move on and fly with my writing and art.

Thanks so much for your comment.
It put me back on the right track.

pumpki&mo said...

reading your words causes a kind of explosion of thoughts on my mind ..

i tend to not to write too long comments or even no comments during the last time but i miss none, i never could cause they simply mean too much to me.

it's hard to me to accept this up and down life offers and indicates. for too often i feel bounded within my own world of thoughts and imagination. but, of course, on the other hand this is my most prescious tressure.

i also have to push forward.. set me free.. and i know that everything will come if the time is to let it come.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Rosalie

I think this post title was misleading. I'm so tired and my energy level is running on zero.

I have moments of being sad but its less than a second and then I blow it up with an imaginary cherry bomb.

I wish I could explain this imagination emotion over ride but I find words lacking.

I guess my grand daughter taught me this as she laughs the moment she sees me and we have laughing contest now.

I let her win of course.