Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nothing to write about

Today was another day of pushing my self as hard as I could.

I have hundreds of things I want to write about but my novel and other projects are draining all my energy out of me. I push forward by the love of my grandchildren to complete the novel.

The novel is one long love note to my grandchildren and all the children of the world.

I find in my fondest of all my wishes that I want peace for all the children of the world.

If I could write words more powerful than all bombs in the world could I stop wars? A fantasy without any hope but I feel driven to try to fight all the evil in the world with words. Do I know what is evil and what is good?

I must try to do what I know in my heart to be right and not to judge others when their hearts find a different truth than my own. I must love those that hate me and know no enemy in my heart. I must push forward with all the love and courage I can find within.

I sharpen my imagination, my only weapon against those who fill the world with hate.
I will not lie for lying is the soul killer. I will search for the truth and love every living thing.

No comments: