Saturday, June 21, 2008

Project InSECT Clip



With this post I'll be taking a break from blogging to work on some projects that I need to finish.

My graphic novel!

My Inflatable Studio!

My Secret Project!

When I'm finished with these three projects I'll be posting some of those projects here.

This above Project InSECT clip has some problems but it is moving forward. I picked the wrong butterfly footage for titles and I didn't capture some of the video right. I'll take another crack at this footage mid-July.

I have permission to post video and photos of Project InSECT.
Video and photos on this post are the copyright of Project InSECT 2007.

I'm going to do a montage of Project InSECT footage with an original song audio over the visuals.
So the next Project InSECT clip I post will be a real challenge for me as I have no musical ability.
I have a friend that will do the music and sing so the world will be spared my voice.

2 comments:

Toxiferous said...

The video looks good! I hope you have a really productive blogging vacation and I'm looking forward to your posts when you return!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks toxiferous

Posting video clips is something I've wanted to do for a long.

I decided to put the process of editing a single video clip on this blog like I'm doing with the Star Birds graphic novel art.

When ever I feel I'm becoming addicted to blogging I decide to take a break.