Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog Vacation or the Half Eaten Dream

I don't know when I'll get back to this blog. I have contracts to write and more scripts than is rational to take on at the same time. I am writing three feature length scripts at the moment and putting together a pitch not only for myself but for people I feel are more talented than I.

Then I have paintings to do with hands that don't work right. I had high hopes of being a painter of fine art before my car wreak. My fingers don't move the way my mind tells them too.
Each year they get worse and I must face the fact my days as a artist are coming to a end.

Three more paintings and then I must say goodbye to an old dream. In a few weeks I hope to be back to this blog with some wonderful news.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Big hug! I can't imagine what you've been through and are going through at this moment.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks Desiree

I feel bad I haven't got the many contracts written I need to have done in the near future. It takes days to rewire my mind to do that very different kind of writing.

One of actresses I'm writing a feature for is working on Broadway in New York and her current play is coming to a end. She contacted me a week ago and I need to have my feature script ready for her in the near future.

I hope her family likes the script as she is a future star and would be the best possible actress to play the part.