Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whale Wednesday: A Whale of a Tale



At 12:30 PM my daughter-in-law called.

"Hi Robert, would you watch Cordelia today?"

"Sure I miss her."

I take her to see Toy Story 3.

At the movie she was an angel. After the movie not so much but I still had fun. I don't want to have a perfect grand daughter, that wouldn't be fun at all.

"Cordelia do you know what Whales are?"

"Yes Grand Da, I know they real!"

"How do you know they are real?"

" I saw them swim with mermaids on the video."

My mind is dumb founded and I begin to laugh.

2 comments:

Nardeeisms said...

simply beautiful.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks again Nards

I'm trying to finish three feature length movie scripts and I have little time for this blog. So now I write simple short stories from my life. I hope they mean something to other people:)