I have a plan to change the way movies are made. Will it be a new way to produce movies or a dead end? Here are eleven short movies I'm working on.
1. Walking the Graveyard written by Desiree Nordlund and Directed by Jerry White III
A gravedigger finds peace in his own grief.
2. Paralyzed in Paradise written by Desiree Nordlund and Robert A Vollrath. Based on a story by Robert A Vollrath "The Frankenstein Effect".
A man is overdosed on drugs in a mental ward and fights his inner demons to reclaim his life.
3. To Bed a Battle; Concept by Robert A Vollrath.
A Vietnam American woman is hit on by a Marine in uniform at a bar. She turns him down with a story about the battle that conceived her.
4. Divided Soul; Concept by Robert A Vollrath
A Korean man is two souls trapped in a single body. In the womb in the early stages of life he absorbs his twin's body into his own. At 43 his twin comes to him in a dream and demands the last half of his life.
5. Dream Waking; Concept by Robert A Vollrath.
A tribe of Aborigines in Australia wake from reality and see the world in a new dreamtime.
6. Heart Broken; Second draft of script by Robert A Vollrath. I have asked Varun Goyal to write a new opening for this script. Working on contract.
A man's heart stops in his sleep. He wakes to take a walk without a heart beat.
7. Blue Bottles: Working on the 13th draft of script by Robert A Vollrath.
A farm is haunted by four murdered slaves.
8. River of Life; Concept by Robert A Vollrath.
A river is being killed by pollution. The soul of the river fights back.
9. Afterlife Equations; Concept by Robert A Vollrath
A lone survivor of a helicopter crash lays freezing in Antarctica thinking about the possibility of the afterlife.
10. Edge of Eternity; Concept by Robert A Vollrath. Based on a two hour conversation I had with two Skylab Astronauts.
An astronaut falls asleep and dreams she loses her soul in orbit.
11. Infinity Flinched; Concept by Robert A Vollrath
A car wreak separates a man's soul from his body. After a visit to heaven he falls through hell laughing all the way.
12. The Price; First draft Robert A Vollrath. I have asked Nidhi Sharma to write the second draft. Working on contract.
What is the price for returning from death?
I am working on hundreds of scripts. It is an over the top process that seems impossible but it works for me.