Thursday, January 10, 2008

One Honest Comment

This is my 5th blog. I decided to delete my first blog and lost full control of three of my blogs.
I have a few comments on my other blogs but I asked friends to leave those comments so they don't really count. I even left a comment to myself explaining I was temped to ask a group of movie makers to leave comments. After that silly self promoting stunt I decided until I got one honest comment, I wouldn't add any new posts to this blog. The next time I checked this blog I found that one honest comment. Thanks Gloria for that first comment and the second one.
I was writing this blog to promote my artwork but now I'm writing this blog because I want to.

3 comments:

gloria said...

I feel so happy that what I thought and said meant something meaningful to you. You just made my day.

Felicity Grace said...

I thought I'd leave a comment here instead of my blog - thank you for visiting! Sweet photos of your grandchildren - and them being born so close together too!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. This might sound silly but I always wanted to be a grandpa.
I never liked being young and having two grandchildren so close together was the best thing I could have wished for.