Monday, April 6, 2009

Project InSECT at Powell's Gardens



Here is another version of some footage of Project InSECT at Powell's Gardens near my hometown of Kingsville Missouri. You can see Jessa's husband James doing his arm painting thing in this short clip. I've posted this one before in several versions. I'll be deleting those earlier edits on this blog.

I have permission to post this video as I made it for Project InSECT.

Please do not copy as this video is a gift from me to Project InSECT.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you are busy with other things, but gee I miss your blog entries!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Gee thanks:)

I've had a break though with my art and writing so I'll be back to posting in a few hours.

Unknown said...

In case I've never told you, your blog always gives me insights and inspiration.