Saturday, April 12, 2008

Forklift Bully Page 3



Under Construction.

I've decided to rework the first three pages of this Bully Tale before I post another page.
The art is too weak. I can do better than this. I'm trying to create a job for myself at a high profile venue and this is taking time away from my blog. I also have a directing gig and I'm learning how to use a HD camera. Next month I have my first one man art show. Too many things to do in a short time.

The high profile venue told me to get lost in so many words. One less thing to do. 4-18-08

Page text;

I asked the judge to give my ex-wife and I joint custody of our sons. I would take full financial responsibility. I wanted to be more than fair.

2 comments:

Toxiferous said...

Ahem, that comment was supposed to say "I can't wait to HEAR about the art show" but apparently I can't type today. :)

Robert A Vollrath said...

To Toxiferous

I can't type any day. I'm a hunt and peck keyboarder.

The art show is May 10 and I plan to take a lot of pictures and post them here. I find I can't stick to a theme with this blog.

I'm going to try to wrap up the Bully Tales this week before I move on to some Steam Punk art inspired by your blog.