Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wish Granted



I have always been lucky. My wishes have all come true. I don't believe in luck but talk or write about it as a glass half full way of looking at the Universe.

My Daughter-In-Law Amanda is a glass over flowing. She has given me so many wishes.

I wished for a wife for my son Micheal to help him control his impulsive nature and give him the love lost from a broken family.

I wished for a Grand Daughter and for a good mother for that Grand Daughter.

I wished someone would help me become more organized and help me start a resale business.

Amanda has granted me all those wishes.

I love you Amanda. I wish you to always feel that love I have for you.

1 comment:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Wonderful. How fortunate your son is to have found such a positive loving lady and bringing her into your life is a dream come true.