Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Inflatable Studio Phase 2


This airbag was created for me by Eric Von Robinson for my failed Sci Fiction Movie
'Born of Marrow' in 2002-2003.

This is the last time I will be using the original airbag for the Inflatable Studio.

Thanks Eric for creating the airbag for so little money.

Heather Rozzo took these pictures between lightning strikes and heavy downpours of rain.

Thanks Heather for risking your life and your camera for these pictures.

Finally I would thank Eli Pupovac for pushing me to get my art done.


There she blows! The Great White Land Whale has been tagged and two Land Whalers are stuck in the blow hole!

A friend and I goofing for the camera trough a 'small' hole in the air bag.


My Inflatable Studio is coming apart at the seams but I don't care because I'm creating art.


In the middle of the picture you can see me with my grandpa hat on, holding two cans of spray foam. A third of the sculpture 'CONSUMER ' is seen to your left.


A view from the inside.


The door is narrow and green compared to the white and wide version of the original door.
If you're an adult you must bend down to look through the bubble porthole window.


On a dark and stormy day the second version of the inflatable studio was opened to the public.

2 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Dont you have fun!

Heather Mathews said...

It's wonderful to see this! I was surprised to see the pics of my son, Jerimiah, with your art.... wow... blast from the past... I miss the Art Farm!